A List Apart had a post a while back about doing concepts for pages in a layout application… I agree it’s easier. I’m roughing out a bunch of web layout options now… Photoshop takes so much time! So I’d rather to work in Indesign and bring in pieces of things. If I were on the PC I’d use SnagIt, but it doesn’t exist for the Mac. Frustrated, I poked around and found Constrictor (what a name) for only $10… works well, I can pull in pictures from various web pages and drop them into layouts.
- How Adobe Flash, once the face of the web, fell to the brink of obscurity—and why it’s worth saving ln.is/qz.com/863467/… via @qz 2 months ago
- RT @vboykis: How to fix internet content: 1) Get off Facebook, Medium, and Twitter 2) Pay for good content 3) Generate our own. https://t… 3 months ago
- "consumers now are demanding simpler and clearer experiences... because they feel more honest" ln.is/eyeondesign.ai… via @AIGAdesign 6 months ago
- “When you use color sparingly, it becomes a tool.” - Why Instagram’s Black and White Redesign Is a Good Idea ln.is/gizmodo.com/4M… 10 months ago
- "you don’t have to be perfect to start having a real impact." #earthdayeveryday ln.is/qz.com/661315/… via @qz 11 months ago
View from the WebEx window by J. Au... More great photos from Johnny at: http://jau.smugmug.com/