I found this so inspiring—Khoi Vinh shared a story on his blog today, about someone who had been creating many, many collages with his new social creativity app, Mixel for iPad. Then Khoi discovered that the artist had limited mobility due to MS, and had written about how Mixel had enabled him to create much more easily because he only needed two fingers to use the app. Check it out… beautiful.
Archive | iPad RSS feed for this section
- How Adobe Flash, once the face of the web, fell to the brink of obscurity—and why it’s worth saving ln.is/qz.com/863467/… via @qz 2 months ago
- RT @vboykis: How to fix internet content: 1) Get off Facebook, Medium, and Twitter 2) Pay for good content 3) Generate our own. https://t… 3 months ago
- "consumers now are demanding simpler and clearer experiences... because they feel more honest" ln.is/eyeondesign.ai… via @AIGAdesign 6 months ago
- “When you use color sparingly, it becomes a tool.” - Why Instagram’s Black and White Redesign Is a Good Idea ln.is/gizmodo.com/4M… 10 months ago
- "you don’t have to be perfect to start having a real impact." #earthdayeveryday ln.is/qz.com/661315/… via @qz 11 months ago
View from the WebEx window by J. Au... More great photos from Johnny at: http://jau.smugmug.com/