Looks like some enterprising photographers are making a good living on iStockphoto (which we certainly get alot of mileage out of!) The New York Times had a story yesterday on it, and other “microstock” sites. I wonder how illustrators are doing there?
Archive | stock art RSS feed for this section
- How Adobe Flash, once the face of the web, fell to the brink of obscurity—and why it’s worth saving ln.is/qz.com/863467/… via @qz 2 months ago
- RT @vboykis: How to fix internet content: 1) Get off Facebook, Medium, and Twitter 2) Pay for good content 3) Generate our own. https://t… 3 months ago
- "consumers now are demanding simpler and clearer experiences... because they feel more honest" ln.is/eyeondesign.ai… via @AIGAdesign 6 months ago
- “When you use color sparingly, it becomes a tool.” - Why Instagram’s Black and White Redesign Is a Good Idea ln.is/gizmodo.com/4M… 10 months ago
- "you don’t have to be perfect to start having a real impact." #earthdayeveryday ln.is/qz.com/661315/… via @qz 11 months ago
View from the WebEx window by J. Au... More great photos from Johnny at: http://jau.smugmug.com/